MINI-14 tactical prices?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Merle1948

Buckeye
fossils and guns":2l4tcrdp said:
I went to a couple gun shops today and one had them for $680, the other for $750.

OK, thank you.
I guess the one I saw at $749 was pretty much the norm these days.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

fossils and guns

Single-Sixer
OK, thank you.
I guess the one I saw at $749 was pretty much the norm these days.

:shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote]

Went to another shop today and they were $689.

wetidlerjr

Single-Sixer
They vary around here but I would say $750 is about right. I paid a little more awhile back but the frenzy was on at the time. :mrgreen:

Merle1948

Buckeye
wetidlerjr":3h3ztat2 said:
They vary around here but I would say $750 is about right. I paid a little more awhile back but the frenzy was on at the time. :mrgreen:

Lucky for me I was broke during the frenzy!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

slippingaway

Blackhawk
Acrylictnk was selling some in the classified section for $689 shipped, with the collapsible/folding stock. That's where I got mine. I think he still has one available.

robotoid

Bearcat
I paid $750 OTC during the start of the frenzy. They are sitting on the shelves now not moving. Summit Gun Broker has them for $719 on sale now. Nothing seems to be moving now, my local shop is stuffed to the gills with handguns and long guns, tons of EBR's just sitting.

LawMan

Bearcat
I paid $699 for mine. Its the one in my avatar stock the way I bought it. But after I put all the upgraded (red dot, tac light, etc) stuff on it, who knows how much I have wrapped up....

Nice Rifle though!

Take Care

fossils and guns

Single-Sixer
LawMan":y3lrp1zx said:
I paid $699 for mine.
Nice Rifle though!

The the Tactical Mini's are really great upgrades, the barrels are very sturdy and shoot a lot more accurate. Like all mini's with factory mags they are reliable as usual.

Rocdoc

Buckeye
CDNN had them in their most recent catalog for $600 to $630 depending on stock, but don't know if they still have any.

clepidus

Bearcat
I bought the last one BUDSGUNSHOP.com had for 634.00 delivered. They get them in and out on a daily basis so if you watch you may find one.