Midway's good service.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RC44Mag

Bearcat
Been buying from them for over a decade. never had a complaint with their service. Always my first go to online firearm supply shopping

kmoore

Buckeye
I have been ordering from them many years, so many that I remember free shipping on every order. On your B-day week they send a one time discount. I have used that for several years. Always seemed to be a good co. to deal with. The man who started in and owned it for many years sold the co. and I have not seen any changes.

moparclan

Bearcat
Always had good luck from Midway, Post office not so much. Ordered some Underwood m1 carbine magazines. The first ones were no problem.
The second order was a mess, shipped by UPS and was in Phoenix on July 7th, still getting messages from UPS that it will be delivered tomorrow, every day! They transfer from UPS to USPS and I still have to go to PO to pick up, no home delivery in my little town. They finally did show up but UPS keeps sending me shipping updates! Get this message every day since July 7th. LOL:rolleyes:
Service

UPS Mail Innovations® Expedited

Your shipment

Estimated delivery
Thursday, August 11 by 7:00 P.M.

[H2]Tracking Status[/H2]
On the Way

contender

Ruger Guru
I placed an order about lunchtime today with Midway. By this afternoon, I had a confirmation of my order, and later a second notice that my stuff has been shipped.

Pretty darn good to me.

Hairtrigger

Single-Sixer
Way back when I bought quite a bit from midway, their catalogs would have a yearly article in the back about the annual prairie dog hunt and the thousands of rounds fired
Then they changed to fair and honest shipping which, to me, was NOT correctly named
I do not avoid midway as they have almost everything but there are a bunch of good online companies now. I do probably look at their website at least weekly and I noticed they had a set of walker game ear hearing production marked down from $250-$150. Any order over $99 you received a free Remington knife. I placed an order for the walker and of course the free knife and for whatever reason they’re shipping department shipped in two separate packages it certainly was not speedy, about 10 days but I do consider it timely

dwayne

Single-Sixer
I wish I could find a delivery service that was half as good as Midway. Midway is quick. After that … good luck (even though you can expect to pay dearly for their service).

Don Lovel

Hunter
I use ordered some reloading items, AR small parts and some shotgun shells
last month I got some 300 mag ammo and reloading shell holder and two boxes of 165gr Hornady 30 cal projectiles

vito

Hunter
The other day I ordered some 9mm ammo from Midway. Not cheap but not outrageous. I was astonished when the package arrived just 3 days later at my front door. Pretty impressive.

tazbigdog

Single-Sixer
I’ve ordered from them for over 20 years. Only had to send 1 thing back for replacement, a WW2 chest holster that was scratched in many places. Next one arrived in perfect condition. I’m happy with them and their custome service.