Meat in the freezer

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gunman42782

Hunter
Snr5JN9.jpg

Well, she aint very big, but it's meat in the freezer. First time I ever shot a deer with a .223, and a Mini 14 at that. She didn't go 20 feet and plopped down just like you seen in the picture.

WV460hunter

Single-Sixer
Snr5JN9.jpg

Well, she aint very big, but it's meat in the freezer. First time I ever shot a deer with a .223, and a Mini 14 at that. She didn't go 20 feet and plopped down just like you seen in the picture.
Well now I aint sure but it looks like she tripped on that there stick and fell down and broke her wee neck...lol
Just kidding , good shot gunman

Good meat right there. We're not going to shoot any does until after the NM elk hunt. Depending on the outcome of that excursion, we'll determine if the rest of our tags go to fill our freezers or are donated to the local food pantry/Share the Harvest program.
I have a 224 Valkyrie AR or the suppressed 6.8 AR pistol that's perfectly capable of putting meat deer in the pickup to feed whoever needs the meat.

Tradhunter

Single-Sixer
Nice! I don't have a revolver over 45 but if I did get one I believe it would be the 460. Here a lot of good things about it

WV460hunter

Single-Sixer
Nice! I don't have a revolver over 45 but if I did get one I believe it would be the 460. Here a lot of good things about it
Yeah what I like is the versatility of it . Can shoot 45 454 and 460 and if I had the 450 Bushmaster cylinder I could shoot it also . As you well know all are .452 But since I didn't order the gun I would have to send it back to have them fit a 450 Bushmaster cylinder to the frame. Still considering it .
Appreciate the compliment. I have done a lot of practice ..lol