Maximum price

Help Support Ruger Forum:

malibu

Bearcat
Just wandering if $650.00 is a good price for a 357 Maximum in good condition? Does anyone know if there is one for sale out there?

azrugershooter

Single-Sixer
I saw one last night on gun broker while looking up super blackhawks. It is listed the wrong spot obviously. But it was a clean 10 1/2 maximum it is $625

BearStopper

Blackhawk
There is one in one of my shops that looks mint but they are asking 800.00. I just went back today and it was actually only 600.00.

Coogs

Maximum
Let's put it this way................I'd probably buy one sight unseen @ $650.00. Providing I had a little extra $$ laying around. Coogs.

azrugershooter

Single-Sixer
mohavesam":12i4szbh said:
One of three truly "collectible" Ruger handguns. They will NEVER be made again.

I could see the maximum frame brought back at some point, in something other than 357 maximum. But with Bill Ruger gone I don't see any interest in the hawkeye.

Axehandle

Buckeye
Bought one for $650 on the "Good Ole Boy" payment plan just last week.. 8) Paid $1200 for one early last year. Had to add a few dollars since it had been converted to a 445 Super mag Bisley. :D

Axehandle

Buckeye
You know... Those chambers could be full of GOLD! Don't have high hopes though. :cry: I think the price of the base gun, caliber conversion with a custom barrel, Bisley conversion, sights, OS basepin, free spin pawl, trigger job, and action job ate up most of it! :wink:

azrugershooter

Single-Sixer
Axehandle":bggsc49j said:
You know... Those chambers could be full of GOLD! Don't have high hopes though. :cry: I think the price of the base gun, caliber conversion with a custom barrel, Bisley conversion, sights, OS basepin, free spin pawl, trigger job, and action job ate up most of it! :wink:

I don't doubt that at all! :D

UmpquaCharlie

Buckeye
One of three truly "collectible" Ruger handguns. They will NEVER be made again.

What in your opinion are the other two?
Charlie

Latest posts