Mark III sights

Help Support Ruger Forum:

tava

Bearcat
Hi all,

I am new to the forum and am glad to have found this place to discuss.

I have a new Mark III Hunter (6 7/8 fluted barrel) and would like to get rid of the Trueglo front sight. Any suggestions on a good aftermarket replacement? I am using the pistol for my competitive target league.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

revhigh

Hawkeye
I bet you could find 100 people to trade the stock sights for your tru-glow sight in 15 minutes by posting a WTT in the classifieds. Try it.

REV

tava

Bearcat
My appologies. let me rephrase. It is the stock HiViz®  fiber optic front sight that I want to replace with some sort of iron sight. Just not sure what is a good replacement.

tava

Bearcat
So, I am thinking of calling Ruger and ordering the rear and front sights for the Mark III Competition.

Does anyone know if the rear is V notch or square notch? I wold assume square?

revhigh

Hawkeye
tava":368yc0lv said:
My appologies. let me rephrase. It is the stock HiViz®  fiber optic front sight that I want to replace with some sort of iron sight. Just not sure what is a good replacement.

Still, I bet you could EASILY get someone to trade with you for the stock (iron) front sights ... my guess is it would take about 15 minutes and you'd have a deal in the Classified section.

REV

tava

Bearcat
LOL. Can;t get rid of the HIViz. Told my Brother he could have them for his Ruger . Sorry Rusty.

Thanks for the clarification Ski!

Latest posts