doccash

Buckeye
Here it is just early in March, how big do you think this rascal will be
by September.....stay tuned. Dr.C
IMG_9993.jpg
:roll:

doccash

Buckeye
RugerPacker--I'm sorry but that photo was taken today. I have posted photos of big antelope in the past. What's your point? Dr.C

c.r.

Single-Sixer
Doc,
If you don't mind me asking, What county are you in? Y'all sure seem to have some nice genetics in that area.

~c.r.

Ruger Packer

Buckeye
doccash":1kf8hbeo said:
RugerPacker--I'm sorry but that photo was taken today. I have posted photos of big antelope in the past. What's your point? Dr.C

I saw one posted here last fall..... perhaps it was your post. I don't recall. But it looked remarkably like this pic. Maybe it was this one I was I saw...

http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB/viewtop ... highlight=

No point at all. I thought it was that pic that was being posted. If it was your pic, thats fine. I didn't recall who posted it and thought another was stealing the pic.

I enjoy antelope hunting.

What camera and focal length lens do you use?

doccash

Buckeye
RugerPacker: The photos that you cited are mine and were taken last fall. I use a Canon[hense the title Shot with a Canon]30D and mostly a 400mmL lens for most wildlife. The second animal in the series you cited could damn well be the one I "captured" Sunday. Only time will tell. he is in a very remote location known only to me, if this is Leroy that has to be o
ne of the best goats in Texas or anywhere for that matter :mrgreen: Dr.C

doccash

Buckeye
dueeast: What it is is a great reason to get out of New Jersey! Where you live is a rat race and the rats are way out in the lead. Dr.C :wink: