Magazines

Help Support Ruger Forum:

roylt

Hunter
Where you price them from makes a difference too. I have been looking for LC9 mags of late and found them from 40 bucks down to 26.

SGW Gunsmith

Blackhawk
The SR 22 magazines do come with two sets of floor plates, one with a finger-groove at the bottom and the other is just rounded off. If that means anything as to why the cost difference.

I ordered 20 SR22 magazines and have been selling 'em for $28.75 shipped. I'm down to 6 in stock.

SGW Gunsmith

Blackhawk
any ruger said:
Still don't understand 30 for a 10 red mag when a Glock hi cap is 20 $.

I don't understand it either. Nor do I understand why $62.00 for a Winchester Model 88 or 100, 4 round magazine. Seems that's just the way it is these days.

roylt

Hunter
At least you can get mags. A buddy has a real nice bolt action rifle that he wanted a second mag for. He knew I was a gun guy so asked me to find one. I finally had to settle on a totally different brand rifle mag that just happened to fit. It was 40 bucks for a 5 round 22lr mag.

SGW Gunsmith

Blackhawk
DA_TriggR4Ruger said:
I never could find mags for my Stevens / Savage 30-30 bolt action rifles. I sold both of them.

Too bad, those rifles are normally excellent shooters when using 150 grain spitzer bullets. That's the main beauty of those rifles & magazines. Being able to use pointed bullets.