M 77 R rings

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Stumps13

Single-Sixer
I have 2 sets of M77 rings that came off of older m77r's. I believe that they are medium height and they are in excellent condition. Could anyone give me a price on them. I have seen new ones for $80.00 but I want to give someone a good deal.

Tnx
Stumps

oldgreyguy

Bearcat
the Rugers shipped with 3B and 4B rings, the shortest of the series (3&4, 4&5 and 5&6), I would think that 3&4 would be the least sought after, probable 4&5 are the ones most people would be looking for. I would find anything north of $40 for a pair of 3&4's too much

3= .300 inch
4= .500 inch
5= .550 inch
6= .700 inch

rugerjunkie

Buckeye
I think $40 for a pair of ruger rings is fair but every time I try to sell any it seems darn near impossible to get $25 shipped for a set. So...I have quite a pile of spares in all different heights.

oldgreyguy

Bearcat
IMHO rings for the older Ruger rifles are not really movers any more.... unless of course you have one and decide to upgrade to a scope that needs taller ones.
I have ended up with a couple too many of the 3-4 combo's, and just like socks, always looking for that #5

Divernhunter

Single-Sixer
I mount Leupold 3X9X40 scopes on most my Tang safety rugers. I use the factory supplied rings. I would be interested in a spare set if anyone wants to part with them at a reasonable/cheap price. PM me or email me at Dougs50cal@gmail .com

Latest posts