LPA on Mark ll

Help Support Ruger Forum:

41special

Bearcat
Put one of these adjustable rear sights on my standard tapered barrel 6" Ruger Mark 2. It was a fairly easy installation although the factory dovetail sight was a bit stubborn going off. Only needed a few clicks for windage and elevation to get my high velocity. 22 ammo right on point of aim at 50 ft. Pretty satisfied with this little project. Will stretch this pistol out to 25 & 50 yards on my next range session.

The sight itself is a high quality product with a decent adjustment range. Ordered from Brownells.

9x19

Hunter
The sight is nicely made. I've had one on my 22/45 for a number of years. I especially liked the fact it works with the factory front sight.

lnu8azv.jpg

BuckRimfire

Bearcat
Put one of these adjustable rear sights on my standard tapered barrel 6" Ruger Mark 2. It was a fairly easy installation although the factory dovetail sight was a bit stubborn going off. Only needed a few clicks for windage and elevation to get my high velocity. 22 ammo right on point of aim at 50 ft. Pretty satisfied with this little project. Will stretch this pistol out to 25 & 50 yards on my next range session.

The sight itself is a high quality product with a decent adjustment range. Ordered from Brownells.

Did you ever shoot this at longer range? I like the MkII Target models fine (I have three) but I'll admit that the lighter weight of the 6" plain barrel with an adjustable sight would be a nice combination.