Love that stag!!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

flatheadsal

Single-Sixer
OM .45 conv.( I added brass) and my favortite Bowie, a guy I met thru ebay years ago made me the sheath
IMG_6498.jpg

flatheadsal

Single-Sixer
thanks Jim, I've always admired the pics of your nice collection and no it has the original factory cyl, after I bought it the factory said it shipped as a convertible, but the seller knew nothing of the missing ACP cyl, Sal

flatheadsal":3510694d said:
thanks Jim, I've always admired the pics of your nice collection and no it has the original factory cyl, after I bought it the factory said it shipped as a convertible, but the seller knew nothing of the missing ACP cyl, Sal

Thanks Sal,
When I bought the right one on GB, I thought it was a convertible. I couldn't tell if the first digit in the S/N was a 5 or a 6. Called Ruger and the 6XXX was a convrtible and the 5XXX was not. Since it had theACP cyl. I just knew it was the convertible.. WRONG :oops: :oops:
Oh well nice $500 gun as a shooter.
Jim

americal

Hunter
Jussbad--I think I can say you have some of the finest Rugers in the country 8) 8) What a great photo to show us the different colors of stag & little differences in shapes & bark display they all look FACTORY from Alabama :!: