Looking for Security Six Grips - Low Back Model

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Hello to everyone! I am looking for grips for a Security Six low back model . . does anyone have some for sale ? . . or could you recommend possible sources for them? Thanks!!

You might try searching eBay or Gunbroker. If you are interested I do have this set that can be cut/sculpted/finished to however you want them to fit and I already outlined the low back frame. If interested, just send me a message and we'll discuss.

(the number 5 was just to designate them when I was selling them in the past with other grips)
GEHhXjxm.jpg

Ps2PRwHm.jpg

hittman

Staff member
Welcome to the Forum. (y)

See the Rules in Classifieds to see when you can post there. You'll have better luck putting a WTB ad there.

Thanks for your reply! I am going to save your message . . I am hoping to stumble upon some ready-to-go . . I 'm just getting started looking, and am beginning to realize that they are more scarce than I thought they would be! I'm kind of a so-so woodworker, but may end up having to give it a try! Thanks for your help!!

silverstates&W

Bearcat
i have beautiful new walnut grips listed on e bay.
99.95 shipped
search this item in the search bar.
Ruger Security Six 150 series ONLY target grips PREMIUM WALNUT Newly Mfg search this item.
Larry