Looking for a 3 screw super blackhawk hammer

Help Support Ruger Forum:

As you've probably already done this or are, Ebay may have your hammer, someday. But its an avenue none the less. I was looking for one about a year and a half ago for my 44 flat top, low and behold ebay had one. Got it, went for $180ish if I recall.
Or, you can go over by the elitist's, single actions dot com, and check out their group buys. RW gripframes looks to be getting close to putting out his hammers and triggers. Your old model with the spur isnt going to be there as of yet, but its slated. When? hard to say but Id wait till he gets his pre orders filled to his regulars and his 'smiths and they have tried them. Always some bugs to work out, then your good to go.
Like the rest of us, good luck in your search.
Crash

hittman

Staff member
May be a good conversation under it's own thread and not in this poor guys Classified ad.

TENFAN

Single-Sixer
True. Sorry to derail the thread. On that note I would go to the above mentioned site and post what you are looking for and more than likely some very nice gentlemen will either have it or point you in the right direction. The knowledge and courteous nature of those gentlemen is boundless

Latest posts