Looking for 6.5 Grendel Brass (Pa)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

loaded round

Hunter
Does anyone have any new or once fired 6.5 Grendel brass that they would be willing o sell at a reasonable price? Don't wish to re-mortgage the house to buy some .

loaded round

Hunter
I was just about to suggest I'd seen some 6.5G brass advertised by either Natchez or MidSouth.
Thanks Mobuck. Midsouth is where my more computer literate Son found the brass and I was able to order 2bg/100. I have no idea why 6.5 Grendel brass is so difficult to find. Primers are actually easier to locate!

That's why I don't have any to offer you. I gave all mine to a friend a couple years back and haven't really shot the 6.5G much since. He had sort of OK results with necking down 7.62x39 brass but ended up with some large and some small primer cases which isn't good if using a progressive.

loaded round

Hunter
That's why I don't have any to offer you. I gave all mine to a friend a couple years back and haven't really shot the 6.5G much since. He had sort of OK results with necking down 7.62x39 brass but ended up with some large and some small primer cases which isn't good if using a progressive.
Mobuck:
Thanks for your consideration and I was close to forming some cases from 7.62x 39 brass. was not looking forward to that and I'm too cheap to buy much of factory ammo. My son and I just about completed assembling a LaRue long range tactical rifle and we needed was a new scope (on the way) and sme cases or factory ammo to zero and reload. As I said previously, all is well in our world now!
LL