List of Ruger 77 stainless RSI's from Lipsey's

Help Support Ruger Forum:

KS25-06

Bearcat
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
62
Location
Moscow, Ks. Stevens Co.
Here is a list of all the K77RSI stainless & walnut rifles we have done: (He did not list the 77/22mag RSI that was blue and walnut because I had asked for SS guns.)
I would like to see a 358 Win or 350 Rem Mag, also a 6mm Rem, 222 and 223. James.


2006 257 Roberts brushed stainless 253 made



2008 7mm-08 brushed stainless 260 made



2008 6.5X55mm brushed stainless 285 made



2009 250 Savage brushed stainless 248 made



2011 7X57mm brushed stainless 250 made



2011 308 Winchester brushed stainless 250 made



2012 250 Savage with matte stainless 98 made



2014 30-06 with matte stainless 250 made



2017 275 Rigby brushed stainless 250 made (still have 49 in stock as of today)



Also we did between 2012 and 2014 539 K77/22RSI 22LR in brushed stainless.



Hope this is the info you were after.



Thanks,



Jason Cloessner
Vice President & Product Development Manager

LIPSEY'S | AIM HIGHER ®

P.O. Box 83280 | Baton Rouge, LA 70884
[T] 800.666.1333 [O] 225.755.1333 [F] 225.367.1977 www.Lipseys.com

[email protected] | @LipseysGuns on Twitter | /LipseysGuns on Facebook
 

Rocdoc

Buckeye
Joined
Aug 23, 2008
Messages
1,428
Location
N. Texas
Lipseys used to have a web page listing all K77RSI, and K1a models, plus other Ruger exclusives, cannot find it any longer. Wish for another K1a edition.
 

021

Single-Sixer
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
233
Location
Georgia
You used to be able to print certificates for Lipseys special edition Ruger #1's off their website but since it changed it's either not there, or not able to be found.
 

Rocdoc

Buckeye
Joined
Aug 23, 2008
Messages
1,428
Location
N. Texas
021 said:
You used to be able to print certificates for Lipseys special edition Ruger #1's off their website but since it changed it's either not there, or not able to be found.

Yes, this was what I was trying to describe. It was still around for a while after Lipseys changed their web site, but cannot find it now myself.
 

mohavesam

Hawkeye
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
5,847
Location
Rugerville, AZ
021 said:
Well, now I know how many 275 Rigby M77's were made. Thanks

Except possibly that others were made previously in blue, and all were stamped "7x57"...? I've never actually seen a 77 with the "275 Rigby" stamping (but I lead a sheltered life).
8)
 

KS25-06

Bearcat
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
62
Location
Moscow, Ks. Stevens Co.
Yes, Accusport had a 2 runs of blue and walnut RSI's made in the 80's, if my memory is correct. Calibers were 7x57 and 7mm-08. I had a couple of each. Got them from Accusport when I had my FFL.
 

021

Single-Sixer
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
233
Location
Georgia



Here's an m77 RSI marked .275 Rigby. Unfortunately, I don't have a close-up of the stamping but it's there.
 

mohavesam

Hawkeye
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
5,847
Location
Rugerville, AZ
Now I've seen one!

-I bet this is the first rifle that Ruger authorizes using ammunition different from the rifle's named cartridge.
Somewhere (in North America) some poor soul is asking a counterman for 275 Rigby ammunition and demanding they stock it! :roll: Like sending a youngster to the store for striped paint!
 

021

Single-Sixer
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
233
Location
Georgia


Ok, here's a color coordinated scope. I could have gone for a stainless pistol grip cap, but, alas......
 

357Maximum

Bearcat
Joined
May 5, 2008
Messages
86
I have a bright stainless steel 77 RSI in 250 Savage that I purchased in 2012.
It is the same polished stainless as my boat paddle 280.
Wonder how many of those were produced?

357Maximum
 

GAO LLC

Single-Sixer
Joined
Jan 6, 2015
Messages
201
Location
Top of VA
mohavesam said:
Now I've seen one!

-I bet this is the first rifle that Ruger authorizes using ammunition different from the rifle's named cartridge.
Somewhere (in North America) some poor soul is asking a counterman for 275 Rigby ammunition and demanding they stock it! :roll: Like sending a youngster to the store for striped paint!

Find a local dealer that has access to Lipseys, then you can have your very own.
 

021

Single-Sixer
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
233
Location
Georgia
357Maximum said:
I have a bright stainless steel 77 RSI in 250 Savage that I purchased in 2012.
It is the same polished stainless as my boat paddle 280.
Wonder how many of those were produced?

357Maximum
At the top of this thread it states "98" matte stainless in 2012, and "248" brushed stainless in 2009. I would love to have one of these .250's too! Don't know about bright stainless.
 

mohavesam

Hawkeye
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
5,847
Location
Rugerville, AZ
GAO LLC said:
mohavesam said:
Now I've seen one!

-I bet this is the first rifle that Ruger authorizes using ammunition different from the rifle's named cartridge.
Somewhere (in North America) some poor soul is asking a counterman for 275 Rigby ammunition and demanding they stock it! :roll: Like sending a youngster to the store for striped paint!

Find a local dealer that has access to Lipseys, then you can have your very own.

LOL! Most of the LGS guys here are Davidson's first. Only a couple do regular business with Lipsey's. For better or worse, and due to Davidson's and Ruger being here in town. Besides that, considering Ruger's current hit-or-miss product quality performance, the lifetime replacement guarantee with Davidson's is really advantageous! When distributor L or T, etc. offers a similar guarantee, the game will change of course!

Too bad about the 77 Ultralights being gone :cry: , as they shared a barrel contour with the RSI guns... a few relatively low-cost changes and many more "RSI" options might be out there... :cry: Now I'll have to remember to ask Ruger CS my question above and I'm sure they'll be stumped for awhile! - I have to add the CS employee I spoke with last week said she'd never heard of this forum - really?
 

GAO LLC

Single-Sixer
Joined
Jan 6, 2015
Messages
201
Location
Top of VA
The current offering is stated by Lipseys as an exclusive of theirs. Don't get me started on Davidson's "lifetime guarantee".
 

Latest posts

Top