LIPSEY'S SS 44 SPL FLATTOP???

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Rainman

Blackhawk
My dealer, who is an authorized Lipsey's dealer, checked on the 44 special stainless flattop they are advertising on their website today. He was told the gun has never made it into their inventory as of yet and the salesman had no clue when it would. He got the old "we'll put you on the list for one" response.

Has anyone actually seen one yet? Any idea as to OTD price. Website has MSRP as N/A.

Thanks,

Dan

Rainman

Blackhawk
My dealer didn't get the "allocated" response. He was told none have arrived in inventory period.

Thanks for the link to the thread. I had read the first part earlier and that's what prompted me to get my dealer the check it out for me.

Hopefully one will show up soon and we'll get some pictures. It should be another winner for Lipsey's.

Dan

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Rainman":mwoz0jqi said:
He was told the gun has never made it into their inventory as of yet
Has anyone actually seen one yet? Any idea as to OTD price.

Wouldn't "never having it in inventory" put a real damper on anyone having seen one? Just sayin'... Guess the same would go on the price too, especially since each dealer sets their own markup.

SFRanger7GP

Bearcat
My local gun shop called Lipsey's today looking to order me one of their 44 specials in stainless. This gun shop is a "preferred dealer" with Lipsey's and got me a blued 44 special in 2 days when everybody else was waiting months.

Anyway, Lipsey's said they do not have any of the ss 44 specials and would not be getting anymore, but "something very similar will be available very soon and will not be a Lipsey's exclusive". Could this be the mystery new Ruger?

Yosemite Sam

Hunter
SFRanger7GP":1x0xhwly said:
My local gun shop called Lipsey's today looking to order me one of their 44 specials in stainless. This gun shop is a "preferred dealer" with Lipsey's and got me a blued 44 special in 2 days when everybody else was waiting months.

Anyway, Lipsey's said they do not have any of the ss 44 specials and would not be getting anymore, but "something very similar will be available very soon and will not be a Lipsey's exclusive". Could this be the mystery new Ruger?
So does this imply that they got some at one time? I had heard they were coming, not that they'd been and gone.

Can't comment on the new mystery Ruger.

-- Sam

Latest posts