Lipsey's MKII Pic Added

Help Support Ruger Forum:

1gunsnotenough

Buckeye
I picked up a Lipsey's ( green box so I am assuming Lipsey's) 5.5" Blued Slabside. NIB gold trigger, nice thick wood grips no thumb rest red medallion. I cannot find any info on it. Anyone know many produced, value? Shell casing envelope dated 2003. I will post pic tomorrow.

IMGP0860.jpg
[/img]

5Wire

Single-Sixer
It's a Lipsey's Special of the Ruger MK512GCL, Mark III version shown here:

RUMKIII512GCL.jpg

I had one just like it, very accurate, nice balance, I paid $349 in May of 2005.

I have an old track on the pistol:

Ruger MK512GCL Pistol in .22 Long Rifle. Bluebook of Gun Values (30th Edition) indicates between $261 in 98% condition and $311 in 100% condition for this gun. I have 9 recorded prices for this model gun from $195 to $375 over a period of 2 Yrs 4 Mos ending October 2, 2007. The average price as of that date was $303. No refurbs, no refinishes, regular sights, adjusted to two magazines (if magazine fed), all represented as 95% or better, no distinction for import location or engineering revision, if any, no special editions, no distinctions for box, papers, tools. Current or last MSRP is $381.

Here's the way the data charts out but I'd be reluctant to claim the average price trend projection is accurately represented. I'd take a guess at within $30 of $350, either way, with magazines, papers and box.

MK512GCLXLS.jpg