Like the rest now.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Shows up in the top banner. If it helps the site and the owners it doesn't bother me.
I see stuff under Media but nothing else.

And if you haven't already done so, drop to the bottom of the page and check out "Terms and rules" and "Privacy policy" .

It's a new ballgame, folks.

Last edited:

Johnnu2

Buckeye
I must have a magic machine bec. I don't see any ads.... But then, I mostly don't see road signs or STOP signs either, so maybe it's ME (?)

J.

Ride1949

Single-Sixer
Mine must be magic too. I'm not seeing any ads either. Might be my browser. Duckduckgo blocks a lot of things. But then again, I just had cataract surgery three weeks ago. Maybe it turned out even better than I thought.

Ride1949

Single-Sixer
Thanks LPC22LR. That explains it. All I was seeing was a large blank space under the banner. Checked my preferences and, sure enough, the disable ads box was checked. You mods are doing a great job of keeping us informed about site changes. It's appreciated.

My Disable advertising option is not checked and yet all I see is the stuff under Media . . . which I gather is not what we're talking about here. I see no "advertising".

Last edited:

GLASSMAN

Blackhawk
I see the banner ad now that I’m looking for it but I have to admit I never really noticed it before.
not sure I don’t see any problem with it and now that I know it’s there I’ll take a look and see what they’re advertising from time to time.
some sites run banner ads right in between individual posts and that really is a distracting problem for me, personally.

eveled

Hunter
I see the ad, but its not annoying me in any way. In fact the sunglass pictures are almost art.

Latest posts