Like the rest now.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Shows up in the top banner. If it helps the site and the owners it doesn't bother me.
I see stuff under Media but nothing else.

And if you haven't already done so, drop to the bottom of the page and check out "Terms and rules" and "Privacy policy" .

It's a new ballgame, folks.

Last edited:

Johnnu2

Buckeye
I must have a magic machine bec. I don't see any ads.... But then, I mostly don't see road signs or STOP signs either, so maybe it's ME (?)

J.

Ride1949

Blackhawk
Mine must be magic too. I'm not seeing any ads either. Might be my browser. Duckduckgo blocks a lot of things. But then again, I just had cataract surgery three weeks ago. Maybe it turned out even better than I thought.

Ride1949

Blackhawk
Thanks LPC22LR. That explains it. All I was seeing was a large blank space under the banner. Checked my preferences and, sure enough, the disable ads box was checked. You mods are doing a great job of keeping us informed about site changes. It's appreciated.

My Disable advertising option is not checked and yet all I see is the stuff under Media . . . which I gather is not what we're talking about here. I see no "advertising".

Last edited:

GLASSMAN

Blackhawk
I see the banner ad now that I’m looking for it but I have to admit I never really noticed it before.
not sure I don’t see any problem with it and now that I know it’s there I’ll take a look and see what they’re advertising from time to time.
some sites run banner ads right in between individual posts and that really is a distracting problem for me, personally.

eveled

Hunter
I see the ad, but its not annoying me in any way. In fact the sunglass pictures are almost art.

Latest posts