Let's Have Some Fun... Post A Gun Related Meme, Or Tell A Gun Related Joke.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Booger

Bearcat
1670087299721.jpeg

Paul B

Buckeye
A young LT was stuck with guard duty for the first time since leaving OCS. His weapon was an unloaded M2 carbine with an empty magazine so as to appear loaded. Along about 2AM a two star general carrying half a load comes up and when the LT asked him to halt and identify himself, the general proceeds to chew him out saying he's a general and will do as he pleases He tells the LT that he knows guards are not issued ammot so step aside, he's going though that gate. The LT steps back and pulls put a little .25 ACP and says to the general. "I know my rifle ain't loaded. This little pistol is.

Kind of butchered but I read that in a Reader's Indigestion many long years ago.
Paul B.

roarindan51

Single-Sixer
I will always remember the first time I "had" to take the wife hunting, (after years of nagging, hinting ,begging). She spent near $200 on a complete hunting "outfit". Grumbled when she had to get up 'fore daylight. I put her on a stump and started to my watch. I hadn't been sittin' more than a few minutes when I heard her shoot. as I walked up to where she was standing, she has her rifle pointed at a man and was shouting "THATS MY DEER.....THATS MY DEER" !!!! The fella had his hands up in the air and he said "OK Lady, OK..... just let me get my saddle of him"

Snake45

Hawkeye
I will always remember the first time I "had" to take the wife hunting, (after years of nagging, hinting ,begging). She spent near $200 on a complete hunting "outfit". Grumbled when she had to get up 'fore daylight. I put her on a stump and started to my watch. I hadn't been sittin' more than a few minutes when I heard her shoot. as I walked up to where she was standing, she has her rifle pointed at a man and was shouting "THATS MY DEER.....THATS MY DEER" !!!! The fella had his hands up in the air and he said "OK Lady, OK..... just let me get my saddle of him"
That's an old, old joke, but still VERY funny. Thanks for reminding me of it. ;) :LOL:

Big John

Single-Sixer
I heard this from a friend so I can't swear if it's true, but it it isn't, it should be.

Years ago at the Kerrville Folk Festival* one of the singer/songwriters said something like "I have a fully automatic Ruger No. 1." That got him reported to the BATF who showed up on his doorstep. They introduced themselves and his response was along the lines of "Glad to meet you, I use ALL of your products."

*https://www.kerrvillefolkfestival.org/