Let's Have Some Fun... Post A Gun Related Meme, Or Tell A Gun Related Joke.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Snake45

Hawkeye
Somewhere in Valhalla, both Eugene Stoner and Mikhail Kalashnikov are looking down on this and screaming in horror. And looking to get really, really drunk. "Look how you massacred my boy . . . !"

Wow. Somebody, somewhere, went to a lot of trouble to combine the WORST features of BOTH guns. :eek: Epic backbirth. :(

bigjake

Bearcat
first we get a Gun.jpg

ProfessorWes

Hunter
There is a video attached to these hospital discharge instructions floating around social media, of the subject of this injury playing around with a brand-new, and fully loaded, PSA Dagger. Taken by the patient before, and during, his little mishap.

It's a real selfie of OH NO YOU IDIOT WHAT THE FRAK and for obvious reasons, I am not going to link it. Feel free to find it if you dare.

Ride1949

Hunter
There is a video attached to these hospital discharge instructions floating around social media, of the subject of this injury playing around with a brand-new, and fully loaded, PSA Dagger. Taken by the patient before, and during, his little mishap.

It's a real selfie of OH NO YOU IDIOT WHAT THE FRAK and for obvious reasons, I am not going to link it. Feel free to find it if you dare.

OUCH!!! 😮 🤬

Billy1953

Single-Sixer
This is a joke, but is a real law.

New Jersey
Year enacted: 1983

You Can't Wear a Bulletproof Vest While Committing a Crime.

Latest posts