LEO holds fire but pays a price

Help Support Ruger Forum:

rjwinz

Bearcat
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/13/us/alabama-birmingham-police-detective-pistol-whipped/index.html

Sick bastards would rather put the video on the net than give him a hand. Effin' animals.

Rick Courtright

Hawkeye
rjwinz said:
Effin' animals.

Hi,

I should hope being a NAPA (North American Pavement Ape) suddenly becomes a really bad job in Birmingham, and every other city in the country. Otherwise we'll soon have no police protection at all: who would possibly want to be a LEO in such areas and under such circumstance? Black lives, white lives, any other color lives? None will matter then.

Rick C

JFB

Hunter
If he had shot the officer after "stealing" his gun, he would only be charged with robbery in Durham, NC
http://www.wral.com/man-cleared-in-durham-police-officer-s-shooting/14831229/
The reporting of this story is about as sorry as it gets.

Hopefully we citizens will not hesitate when confronted by threats such as this. Behavior by low class members of society needs to change. The media needs to get on board. They have aided and abetted this BEHAVIOR, now they are either part of the problem or part of the solution. IMO
gramps

powder smoke

Hawkeye
Society have given thugs the green light to do as they please.
No a good scenario for leos. ps

contender

Ruger Guru
My son is a detective LEO. He's been a LEO for over 10 years. Due to recent events,,, they have been cautioned to be extra careful, AND to do their best to avoid lethal use of force. BUT,,, they have also been told to not allow themselves become the victims either.
I told my son to do the same & if he has to shoot some scumbag to death,,, then if necessary,,, I'll do all I can to defend him if he was becoming a victim. I'd rather have my son alive than dead because of worries about the media & public perception.
Luckily his Chief feels the same.

powder smoke

Hawkeye
Wishing the best for your son, hopefully he will not
fall victim to the insanity that has been going on. ps

jeffmb

Single-Sixer
The coddling of the miscreants in society has reached a dangerous level when police are afraid of doing their job. We can thank the progressives and their media enablers for this.

Tom W

Blackhawk
I believe in the old American Express ads as they apply to personal protection firearms.... "Don't leave home without it."

Latest posts