Lego plane

Help Support Ruger Forum:

paul s

Bearcat
Made by my Son, he wanted me to post it on the "Net" so the world could see! He's happy, Im happy!
spu050.jpg

Otony

Blackhawk
Good on ya paul! Tell him Otony says he did a GREAT JOB! Encourage him to build all you can, it is great for creativity, eye-hand coordination, plus it is just plain fun.

My boy and I enjoy Legos quite a bit. He is just 4, so we are still using the larger sizes, but I still have my old Legos to give him when he gets older. I'm really looking forward to that.

Snake45

Hawkeye
Reminds me of the things I built with Tinkertoys and Erector Sets when I was his age! :wink:

tookalisten

Blackhawk
Great job; my son and I are also hooked on Legos. Probably the best "toy" made - except when I step on them while walking barefooted in the dark.

My favorite is when you spend 4+ hours putting together the big Star Wars cruisers and then come home and find them completely taken apart in about 2 days :lol:

Badger Matt

Single-Sixer
Tell him he did a wonderful job!!! That's a great airplane...maybe even a space shuttle. Send me a PM with a good mailing address and I'll mail him a set of USAF aircrew wings.

toolman

Bearcat
please don,t tell me your son is 23 just kidding

tell the little man great job I see a erector set for christmas

Old22mag

Bearcat
Great Job!!!
Brings back many fond memories of me and my son..."three50seven"
enjoy! They grow up too fast

BlkHawk73

Hunter
uh boy Legos...We LIVE Legos here now thanx to a certain little 8yo. 3/4 or his Santa list is all Legos. He's been saving his chore money and his gifted money for the Star Wars Death Star - the $400, 3800 pc Death Star. He's 3/4 of the way there which kinda scares me. :lol:

AS for this little designer's airplane...GREAT JOB! 8)

Snake45

Hawkeye
Looks like he's about ready to move up to models. The only bad part is that the simple model airplanes that used to be 50c are now $8. I'm not kidding--Testor now has many of the old Hawk 50c model airplanes like the T-6 for $8. The old $1 kits are now $16.