leather pouch for carrying ammo (discontinued)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I had been looking for something like this for a while now and was coming up empty. I found this on Triple K holsters website and ordered one. I have a Triple K holster for my ruger 22 that I got from ruger's website and this looks like it will match it perfectly. Just thought I would share :)
554.jpg
I just got an email from triple k and they said these were no longer available, sorry.

Wobble

Bearcat
Terrific idea. I think I have a couple of old cell phone holsters that would work as well as a replica Civil War cap pouch.

9x19

Hunter
I prefer nylon holsters for the field, and have been using one of Uncle Mike's .22 Ammo pouches for about 20 years now.

ammopelletpouch.jpg

mjh

Single-Sixer
Just ordered one! Thanks for the post! Uncle Mikes is cheaper but I really don't like velcro for use in the field if at all possible. Each to their own preference.

Snake45

Hawkeye
9x19":ve58i4nl said:
I prefer nylon holsters for the field, and have been using one of Uncle Mike's .22 Ammo pouches for about 20 years now.

ammopelletpouch.jpg
Me too! I love that thing. It'll hold about 70 rounds at a time. Extremely convenient and easy to use.

mjh

Single-Sixer
Yep Discontinued!!!! I ordered yesterday and got the email today. Maybe I'll take a photo over to my professional leather guy and see what he can do and at what cost.

Desert Dawg

Bearcat
You're probably aware of it, but most gun shops have a box with holsters, belts, pouches and the like.

Pawn shops are another excellent place to get the same stuff.