LEATHER ARTWORK

Help Support Ruger Forum:

sixshot

Buckeye
Just got an early Christmas package from Barranti Leather, not the first one I've received & it for sure won't be the last.
2 very nice crossdraw holsters, one for my Lispey's 44 special & one for my Ruger 32 maggie. There's also a couple of cartridge slides & a nice surprise, one of Mike's new cartridge holders with a flap & snap with 6 individual holders inside, nice touch! This new one should be a top seller for those who really want a nice looking cartridge carrier. The overall workmanship & hand stitching has to be handled to really be appreciated.

100_2150.jpg

100_2151.jpg

My Lipsey's 44 wearing Holly's & an OM 357 with a set of my walnut stocks

100_2152.jpg

This new photo bucket is giving me fits, can't seem to get things rotated correctly!

Dick

WMB30

Single-Sixer
Outstanding, very nice to say the least Dick. The cartridge holder with the flap and snap with individual holders is a great idea. I'm now awaiting the arrival of some of Mike's leather magic.
I enjoy reading of your adventures and photos
Bill

cubrock

Blackhawk
I've got a rig on order from Mike. Will be my first, but I'm sure not my last! Between him and Rob Leahy, I'll have all my leather bases covered, I think. :D

mt

Single-Sixer
I've got one of those 2DXD's with laceing and a thong on order from Barranti, mine won't be stamped though. Seeing the pictures make's me look forward to it even more.

mt

c.r.

Single-Sixer
Dick,

Congratulations on that fine leather........Now if only I can get you to stop wearing those T-sip (aka...university of Texas) t-shirts and put on some quality Maroon and White, Texas A&M shirts to compliment that fine leather.........well then you'll be doing alright. :wink:

might fine leather.

~c.r.

callshot

Blackhawk
Here's my crossdraw holster from Barranti, he put a moose track on it, I took a nice bull moose 2 years ago with my Ruger 41 magnum, one shot at 65 yds. I've needed a good holster for a long time, sixshot keeps picking on me to get a nice one from the master. The stocks are Holly, made by sixshot.

DSC04120.jpg

Steve Callshot (cantshoot) :lol:

Latest posts