LCR-What a shooter!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Had a good day at the Range with the LCR. After the first 2 shots I thought I must be missing the target. Delighted to find I was wrong. I finally learned to squeeze the trigger without pausing at the last stage to line it up like a single action. Trust the trigger. It's a masterpiece. Shooting Ultramax 130 gr. FMJ. Why do they call it a belly-gun? :wink:

2009-09-15-0826-51.jpg

DMZ

Bearcat
Very nice. I have never done that well, but I have printed some nice 2" groups at the same distance with my LCR. I like Hornady 110gr CD. I give credit to the trigger, the grip angle, and the grips.

wetidlerjr

Single-Sixer
I picked one up today. I traded an LCP in on it and then off to the range to run about 20 rds. through it. Great trigger and good accuracy at 7-10 yds. I think this is a keeper ! :mrgreen:

Before I got the LCR I really wanted an LCP for pocket carry. When I finally got my hands on one, I felt like the LCP was too small in my hand to control well. I'm certain I made the better choice for me with the LCR. Grip is very comfortable and controllable.

CATTLEDAWG

Bearcat
I agree that the grip is a big factor...Love mine...at 30 feet or less it'll get the job done...WELL!...

Latest posts