LCR T+E

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Scotsman1886

Bearcat
A friend of mine picked up an LCR and let me take it out to try it. I am a firearms instructor for my Police Dept so I took it out and let the rest of the instructors try it.
We only shot the ammo my Dept issues for 38s which is 129 grn Federal +P Hydroshock.
We didn't shoot bullseye with it. Just combat distance. It shot like a 2" revolver so no complaints there.
The fancy grip that comes on it made the +P ammo no problem in terms of control or comfort.

Everyone that shot it loved it.

So if I had any extra money I would buy my own. HAHA

Jeff Quinn

Single-Sixer
Scotsman1886":8n5oo4tp said:
A friend of mine picked up an LCR and let me take it out to try it. I am a firearms instructor for my Police Dept so I took it out and let the rest of the instructors try it.
We only shot the ammo my Dept issues for 38s which is 129 grn Federal +P Hydroshock.
We didn't shoot bullseye with it. Just combat distance. It shot like a 2" revolver so no complaints there.
The fancy grip that comes on it made the +P ammo no problem in terms of control or comfort.

Everyone that shot it loved it.

So if I had any extra money I would buy my own. HAHA

I really like mine, but have a question on a technical term that you used in your post.
What is this thing called "extra money"? I do not understand the concept.

AzRebel

Single-Sixer
I really like mine, but have a question on a technical term that you used in your post.

I believe this would be defined as "that thing that is transformed into additional firearms, ammunition, or accessories before it is earned, which in turn leads to excessive debt".

But I could be mistaken. ;)

Daryl

TRanger

Blackhawk
Jeff Quinn":34gj4kd6 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KWYJIBO

Blackhawk
Jeff, Maybe I can clarify.

"Extra" money is any money you can tuck away without your wife's knowledge.

deac45

Single-Sixer
alan0269":3gesx6ne said:
KWYJIBO":3gesx6ne said:

Ding, ding, ding - we have a winner!!!

Yep...but the penalties and interest will kill you if she finds out about it!

deac45

wetidlerjr

Single-Sixer
alan0269":2xhamtbn said:
KWYJIBO":2xhamtbn said:

Ding, ding, ding - we have a winner!!!

No wife means no problem with "extra money".
(Also, means no problems with lots of things. :wink:)

Rafsob

Single-Sixer
I too am a firearms instructor for a sheriff's office here in Va. and did the same thing. My guys loved the gun, for a wheel gun, and ended up saying they would recommend to others.

Bearcat
In all the testing I've read no mention if perceived recoil is same or more compared to other lite wt 5 shot revolvers.

darkwater67

Single-Sixer
It seems most comment on the felt recoil being somewhat less compared to a J-frame, mostly because of the Hogue grips, though the polymer housing holding the aluminum frame is supposed to flex slightly to soak up a bit of the recoil, too.

madd-trapper

Bearcat
Only for you whipped married guys. She can blow as much as she wants on shoes and at victorias secret, better never tell me how to spend my hard earned cash.

Rafsob

Single-Sixer
madd-trapper":y7ofdrxi said:
Only for you whipped married guys. She can blow as much as she wants on shoes and at victorias secret, better never tell me how to spend my hard earned cash.

If chasing momma around the house in her Victoria Secret baby doll outfit and finally catching her is whipped, then so be it.

That is just too much fun to miss out on and it is worth it!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: