LCR and Holsters

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Rob1109

Bearcat
I've semi-decided that the right front pants pocket may not be the best option for this piece(the butt is just a little large). For that I will probably stick to my LCP. I need advice from anyone who has the LCR and carries it right side belt. I'm interested in a real minimalist holster for this very light weight piece, perhaps canted butt forward. Also, in my "stash" I found some Federal 158Gr SCWHP +P NYCLAD rounds. I don't even remember when I bought them! Advice and counsel on both the holster and ammo would be appreciated. Best......

WMB30

Single-Sixer
Rob1109

I use a pancake holster from Rob at SimplyRugged. A quality, comfortable holster at a fair price.

Bill

Tommy Kelly

Buckeye
+1 on the simply rugged. I have 2 one for my sp101 and another for my alaskan in 454. The name says it all. Not the prettiest one made but all about function and durability. Top quality leather at a fair price.

Black Dog

Bearcat
The Simply Rugged is perfect for the LCR. I have had one for 6 months. It is well made, perfect fit, and easy to wear. You will not be disappointed. Black Dog

Toyman

Single-Sixer
Ruger LCR with Simply Rugged pancake holster rides high and very comfortable.
ruger1.jpg

Latest posts