LCP Prices Now?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jrrjrr

Bearcat
I have not posted on Ruger forum in almost a year. Last time on site LCP's were just starting to ship.What's the price point nowaday's.

Thank's
jrrjrr

patrick_ford

Bearcat
Around NC, they seem to have held at around $300 give or take $25. Of course, you'll always be able to find those who will charge more.

Thanks,

Patrick

jrrjrr

Bearcat
Thank's for replies! Btw Patrick I grew up in Winston- Salem.I miss the Carolinas. We got a gun show coming next weekend in S. Florida.Guess i'll compare prices there. Thank's Again

jrrjrr

welldoya

Single-Sixer
Most places around here seem to be $299 - $319. I just ordered one for $275 from a guy who is opening up a gunshop and is trying to drum up business .
Have to wait a couple of weeks to get it though but I'm in no hurry.

GaryT

Bearcat
I got one today at Cabela's for $339 + tax...includes a 2nd magazine, DeSantis pocket holster, and two gun rugs...Gander Mountain wanted $399 for just the gun and one mag!

(Oh, I guess I should clarify...I PAID for one today; I have to wait until Friday to pick it up...stupid 48-hour wait!)

Bigfoot62

Bearcat
Local gun shop here sells the LCP for $295, and usually has them in stock. When they first came out, I was on a waiting list for the first one. About 3 months later I bought another one off the shelf.

RUGERFAN357

Bearcat
I was at the shop I buy from and was looking at the LCP and LCR. Theor LCP was priced at $310.00. But I know you could talk him down a little. I am thinking of doing it. Not sure though. Wish I could shoot one before I bought it. I will have to ask him next time.

Bill

Yosemite Sam

Hunter
Shop in my area is now advertising $280 for the black one, $310 two-tone. I'm going to see if it's "for real" later today... (Eg, in stock, available, etc.) I was on the fence about these, but at that price it's hard to say no.

-- Sam

Pinecone

Blackhawk
Saw one here in Maine in a gun shop recently for $375.00. Definitely "high-end"!...........................Dick :roll:

fossils and guns

Single-Sixer
Stiofan":55h5rz1z said:
$299 in No Idaho. I think even Cabelas has been advertising them for $319.

I just cannot understand why Cabelas, Sportsman Warehouse, etc. can charge substantially higher prices than the Mom and Pop gun shops, especially where I live. The selection and customer service are much better at the locally owned shops, and the prices aren't even close.

I only go to those big stores to look at the mounts, aquariums, etc. when I'm out of town, but I never buy from them.