Late to the game but finally picked up the SR- glad I waited

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigboreshooter

Single-Sixer
meanc said:
buscadero said:
He's just a Troll trying to get things going.....
Take him for what he is....
If this is the only way he can find to entertain himself....
He surely has a pathetic life
Ignore him! :roll: Apparently he has a tougher life. (did I say that out loud?)

LOL.

I'm absolutely amazed at the amount of grown men here acting like a bunch of half witted little girls who just had their feelings hurt - or are any of you actually grown men? It's hard to tell.

You are correct, though. This is a fairly entertaining thread - but not for the reason you think. And yes, I'm laughing at you and not with you.
What's the matter, sport? Your sister leave you for her other brother?

meanc

Single-Sixer
Bigboreshooter said:
meanc said:
buscadero said:

LOL.

I'm absolutely amazed at the amount of grown men here acting like a bunch of half witted little girls who just had their feelings hurt - or are any of you actually grown men? It's hard to tell.

You are correct, though. This is a fairly entertaining thread - but not for the reason you think. And yes, I'm laughing at you and not with you.
What's the matter, sport? Your sister leave you for her other brother?

I see you're from Alabama. Projecting a little, maybe?

USA SHARK

Bearcat
meanc said:
buscadero said:

LOL.

Meanc, I really appreciate you trying to give me advice, but frankly it's worth about $100 less than what you supposedly paid for your SR1911. I may be new on this forum, but I'm hardly new to BS.

You can respond, and I'm sure you will, but regardless of how you comment on this thread from here forward, I'm done responding to you. It was entertaining for about 2 minutes. But just know that you haven't fooled anyone with any of your comments, and you have lost all of your credibility, regardless of how long you've been on this forum.

Bigboreshooter

Single-Sixer
USA SHARK said:
But just know that you haven't fooled anyone with any of your comments, and you have lost all of your credibility, regardless of how long you've been on this forum.

Don't sweat it, SHARK. He never had any to begin with.

meanc

Single-Sixer
USA SHARK said:
meanc said:
buscadero said:

LOL.

Meanc, I really appreciate you trying to give me advice, but frankly it's worth about $100 less than what you supposedly paid for your SR1911. I may be new on this forum, but I'm hardly new to BS.

You can respond, and I'm sure you will, but regardless of how you comment on this thread from here forward, I'm done responding to you. It was entertaining for about 2 minutes. But just know that you haven't fooled anyone with any of your comments, and you have lost all of your credibility, regardless of how long you've been on this forum.

Poor girl. Let me assure you, you've provided some prime entertainment for me here, tonight. Thanks for making this posting experience a memorable one. I hate to see you will not be replying to me any further, as I thoroughly enjoyed your company and deep insight.

Sleep well and may all your dreams come true.

Status
Not open for further replies.