Late Breaking News

Help Support Ruger Forum:

FastEd

Hunter
RIVERSIDE, OH, Home of the Air Force Museum
Houston, Texas

A Texas man fatally stabbed his friend for taking the last piece of chicken at dinner, authorities say.

Reinaldo Cardoso Rivera, 38, has been charged with murder in the death of 34-year-old Darwin Perez Gonzalez, according to reports.

Rivera, Gonzalez and three other men were in a Houston apartment fixing dinner and drinking when Rivera became incensed at Gonzalez over the final piece of chicken, cops say.

They took their fight into the parking lot, where Rivera allegedly stabbed Gonzalez.

Rivera fled, but later turned himself into authorities. The alleged killer posed for his mugshot with a bandage over his blackened right eye.

We can imagine that Reinaldo will now be the butt of many chicken jokes during his stay in jail.

contender

Ruger Guru
Screw the Colonel. The KFC bunch is anti-gun around here.

It's often amazing what people get into a rage over. To have it escalate into murder is just stupid.

pawncop

Blackhawk
Many years ago, when I was on patrol, we had a stabbing where the argument was over who was older. The victim died, so I guess the suspect won by default.

bogus bill

Hunter
A buddy of mine told me when he was a kid they had the preacher over for dinner. There was one piece of chicken left. No one wanted it. The thunderstorm knocked out the lights. There was a scream and the lights came back on. The preacher had four forks hanging in his hand!

HW11

Single-Sixer
There was a murder last year about 2 miles from my house over a plate of food. It is kinda out in the sticks here where I live. There is a little stretch of road about a half mile long with a few less than desirable residents that live there. Short version is a few of the brothers were having a cookout in the front yard when one of them, Man, picked up a plate of food that his "friend", Zunk, had fixed. Zunk told him Man don't take my food. Man said [email protected]#K you, so Zunk walked back to his house , got a pistol, walked back and killed him sitting at the table in the front yard. Interesting group of people I grew up around.

Roland and I had chicken tonight at The Fall Creek Falls Restaurant. It is the best I have had in a loooong time, but I wouldn't kill for it! I might push and shove a bit, distract him with a sucker punch, but I wouldn't live the rest of my life behind bars for one lousy piece of chicken! I thought the Texas bunch liked burritos and tacos?
gramps

RugerHound

Hunter
contender said:
Screw the Colonel. The KFC bunch is anti-gun around here.

It's often amazing what people get into a rage over. To have it escalate into murder is just stupid.

I've seen a man gutted in the street outside of a bar over a 25 cent game of 8 ball... Instant a*****e - Just add alcohol. :?