Las Vegas Gun Show

Help Support Ruger Forum:

cimcw

Bearcat
Hi guys,
I was wondering if any of you will be going to the Antique Arms Show in Las Vegas later this month?? It runs from the 15th to the 17th.
Chris

Pinecone

Blackhawk
cimcw, I've been to that show several times and it is a great show. In fact, all the Vegas shows are really good shows because of the volume of guns, tables and people! Unfortunately, now that I live in Maine, it's no longer in the cards. Enjoy your time at the show!....................Dick :wink:

It is a great show for High End Guns & alot of the Auction House's will have there Auction guns there for Inspection only. Picked up a few Rugers there mostly from the late Lynn Laudise over the years. Most of the time there will be a Gun Show @ Cashman Field not to far off the Strip that is pretty good with good guns @ prices I could afford that is the same time as the one @ the A A Show.

MAC702

Single-Sixer
I went last year, but probably not this year. Unless you are really in the market for expensive collectibles or custom knives, it is mostly just a drool convention. There aren't any ammo booths or major accessories to be had, and few modern firearms. But if you are in Vegas and want to see some great firearms, you might be willing to chalk up the $30 per day to get in. The standard gun shows are $14 for the whole weekend.

And for us locals, parking is a real PITB.