Larger letters.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

get a touch screen monitor and use two fingers to enlarge whatever you want. I am not being sarcastic. Touch screen monitors for home PCs are becoming more and more readily available. I have a pretty nice 23" touch screen right now, works great.

TitanX, yes I believe you are correct. I think there is a hardware piece too. The touch screen. Has two cables going into the computer. One must go to a special card of somekind.

Here I'm showing all my vast computer expertise. But also the OS needs to be touch screen supported. I have Win 8.1 which is for Touch monitors. Without a touch monitor the 8.1 would be annoying....with a touch monitor it is ever so nice.

I know my wife's company is getting touch monitors for their laptops. Not sure if it is a whole new laptop or just a monitor upgrade.

redhawker

Buckeye
TitanX said:
redhawker said:
In case anyone wants to know for a Mac - command key + =/+ key enlarges, command key + -/_ key reduces.

Forgive my confusion - I don't use a Mac (kids and grandkids do), but I'm curious.

Is the instruction to hold down the command key, and then hit three keys in sequence ...=, /, and then +?

Or is there a key on the Mac keyboard that has '=/+' on it?

IOW, are two keys involved or four?

Sorry for the confusion...it is the command key (hold it down) and then (to enlarge) hit the key with the = and + sign on it. To reduce hold the command key and then hit the key with the - and _ on it. Hope that's clears it up for you.

Latest posts