Large Ruger Collection for Sale.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

chet15

Hawkeye
contender said:
Now this is wonderful history of Ruger collecting.
I think the 4 rifle display above are 10/22's. AND unless I'm mistaken, it may be one of the earliest displays I ever saw,, by Bill Hamm. I saw his display at a show in Tn, and it wasn't a RCA show. But,, it impressed me to become a Ruger collector.

Radical Rod is SPOT ON about getting more folks involved! His last post is excellent!

I believe the display in question to be Bill Workman's who was the 10/22 collector of the era. Bill is on the left in the picture, DK in the center and Mike Johnston on the right.
Chet15

flattop44

Buckeye
Yep, this one pictured is probably Bill Workman's, not one of mine. Tyrone did see an early 10/22 and 44 Carbine display that I did years ago in TN. I remember talking about collecting Rugers and Tyrone was interested....I do believe he got VERY interested!! :D
Bill

rugerstainless

Bearcat
Ladies and Gentlemen,

99% of my remaining single actions are now listed on GunBroker under username JGSESQUIRE. Most are no reserve starting at $100.

Come next Sunday, I will be listing all of the double-actions and special edition double actions as well as my last two singles.

Thanks to everyone for their continued interest in these guns!

JON

rugerstainless

Bearcat
HI,

You must have mis-typed: jgsesquire

Here is a link to all of them: http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?IncludeSellers=1450546

Thanks!

I didn't mis-type, I did copy/paste from your post. No results.

Is there a special procedure for searching by seller name? Must one be a "member" to do so?

Is the search function case-sensitive? I copied the all-caps posted name.

:)

rugerstainless

Bearcat
ahhh...yes,

You must search under "Advanced" (a box in the upper right hand corner of the screen). I believe you must be logged in to do so.

Try this link to one of my auctions and then see if you can click my user name to search my other auctions.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=372019914

Its strange, I logged out and tried it and my original link worked. Here it is again: http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?IncludeSellers=1450546

Yes, the "view seller's other offerings" link works, as does the other link you provided.

Also entered your username where indicated under "Advanced" search, and that worked as well . . . and I am not "logged in".

:)

I picked up 5 Six series guns from this collection today. All I can say is WOW! Absolutely in pristine condition. Got them home and looked at them even closer. None has ever been fired. All of them still had grease under the star and on the hammer. All with boxes and shippers and all but one had manuals others had the original plastic and one still had the oil paper in the box.

What great guns and they will be shown at the 2014 Harrisburg show.

Thank you Jonathan.

rugerstainless

Bearcat
Thanks Ron. I'm glad you like them and that they will see a show again.
Fyi, the rest of the double actions will be listed on Sunday on Gunbroker.
Thanks again!

flatgate

Hawkeye
Fred Fischer lived in Casper, WY for quite a few years. I would stop and see him when I had a little extra time while heading to the Black Hills to see my Dad. Fred had SOME stories.... :D He also had some NICE guns. I managed to pry a few out of his hands as his passion for Rugers was focusing on No. 1's!

Last time I saw him, a good 8 to 10 years ago, he was up in Thermopolis WY. I've not seen or heard from him since then :(

flatgate