Know anything about this"conservative" credit card Coigncard/VISA

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BROKENBEAR

Single-Sixer
I was looking at a list of all the companies considered "woke" and known supporters financially of organizations that seem to be against our sport ..
Quite by accident I saw a little "bleep" about Coigncard ..a new conservative company (their words not mine) that was issuing a VISA credit card with all the normal perks plus one added biggie of donations from fees going to charities as well as other conservative organizations ..
My knowledge of this and them is about 30 minuets long now but it does prick my interest ...
Someone who knows the internet and computers better than I needs to delve into this as to if it is legit ..I for one would rather see what credit card business I do benefit conservative businesses, charities and non-profits as opposed to BLM, DNC and others that attack my values ..
MODS: if I have this in the wrong place please place it in the correct forum

Bear

hittman

Staff member
The Coing Visa web site says they are owned by MRV Banks.
Here’s the web site for MRV Banks.
I’d say call one of their offices in Missouri and inquire.

For me, I choose to do business with banks or credit unions right here in my home town. That says something about ME, not this credit card or bank. Just sayin’.

BROKENBEAR

Single-Sixer
The Coing Visa web site says they are owned by MRV Banks.
Here’s the web site for MRV Banks.
I’d say call one of their offices in Missouri and inquire.

For me, I choose to do business with banks or credit unions right here in my home town. That says something about ME, not this credit card or bank. Just sayin’.
First ..good info on MRV ..actually have an MRV practically in my hip pocket but never heard of them until now
I am pretty much like you in using local however I travel a ton and I have to have a national bank available ..I am sorry to say the one I currently use is red flagged by all the measurements of "woke" so I will also begin a search for a new national bank not woke ..if such a thing exists!

The problem with using a new credit card that you might not know a lot of information about are fees. What sort of fees do they have, and any buried fees that you have to wade through their fine print to understand.

We’ve used the same Chase card for years and years. Now, if something comes up, a polite phone call and the Chase card usually takes our side. For example, we ordered some school clothes for our daughter. Finally after them not shipping the clothes and no communications with the seller, we called the credit card company and got a full refund the next day.

The longer you are a customer with any company, the better you are treated and you will find better prices as well.

Latest posts