KMK-10 question......................

Help Support Ruger Forum:

.....as to the value of one of these, vintage 1989 brand new in the box, shipper and all.
(stainless Mark II, with a 10 inch bull barrel...............)

Inquiring minds, need to know. :wink:

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
Dan, They made a million of those :shock: Not very much in value unless it resides in my safes :lol: Honestly from what I have seen about 400.00 to 450.00. That is a nice package with shipper and all.. :)

berettapistols

Blackhawk
Dan you can't base the net worth of your guns by looking at Fugate's prices on GB.. The second auction..
The first one is in line for a Minty 10" MKII..
I'd say $450 but $500 might be more in line with todays prices & limited supply of thses..
My Buddy picked a used one up for $325 a while back = Great Deal IMO

Geezer

Single-Sixer
Fugate sells a lot of guns so the prices are OK with some buyers.

Mk II's have increased in price since the introduction of the MK III. The Government Target and the 10 inch Target are highly sought after right now, along with the Straight Eight. Those are few and far between.

transalp1961

Single-Sixer
I purchased the only KMK-10's (total of two) I have seen in the past 5 years. They both are in very good condition with no box or paperwork. Had to give $325 for each and felt fortune after seeing what they go for on GB. I have seen several blued models of both the KMK-10 and Mark II Government at gun shows but they were blued and ranged in price from $350-$450. Seems like people that have these models are not selling, probably because they do not make these anymore.

Thanks guys, I was wondering as a guy wants to bring one to me to sell for him this next gun show and he was wanting $400, and I thought that was "right up there..." as said, never see any to compare or see at the shows............I'll tell him to bring it over.

Quarterbore

Blackhawk
I am looking for one and I have been watching locally without much luck. If you get a chance to sell it, I would be interested in having a chance to buy it as Ruger didn't come up with anything new that I want to buy...