Kissinger dead at 100 yo

Help Support Ruger Forum:

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
The Karma bus finally picked him up...........I will never forgive this sonofa for the/his actions of the Paris Peace
Accord and the GI's we left behind in Viet Nam et al.........He was an evil entity................hope he is roasting somewhere.............He lived one hell of a lot longer than he deserved...ask the survivors of the horrible events and things he did, fostered, and promoted.............

Last edited:

mirglip

Single-Sixer
it was in the worlds best interest to cool of the simmering hostility.
The one-worlders have always used this kind of argument as an excuse for incremental one world government and Kissinger has always been a cog in that wheel.
Their narrative goes something like this: "If there were no independent nations, no distinctly separate races or cultures, there would be no reason for warfare...etc".
International trade is just one form of border obliteration. Along with immigration of all peoples everywhere, all nations multilingual, at some point borders will be so insignificant that there will be no resistance to one world government. One world government is the marketing for world conquest.
Most of the support for Kissinger and his ilk comes from the fact that the mass media made him out to be more patriotic than he was. The way I look at it, if the mass media tells us someone is a great guy, a red flag comes up. Kissinger has always red flagged me.

dannyd

Buckeye
Henry Kissinger, Robert McNamara, J Edger Hoover, Cyrus Vance, Cordell Hull and many more; these people had one thing in common they were Not Elected Officer's that did great Harm to the Country while hiding in the Shadows.

They guy's are also in charge today, not some 81 year old who should be taking a nap or playing with grandkids.

Last edited:

KurtC

Single-Sixer
His US Army service during WWII is remarkable and commendable.

As a diplomat, he has an awful lot of blood on his hands, both US and foreign. I'm sure there are tens of thousands of souls that have been waiting for him to join them.

He was Jewish and anti semitic, which should give you a clue about his hypocrisy.

mirglip

Single-Sixer
f04ee2265559ecb5.jpg

Latest posts