Kelly Glenn Posters

Help Support Ruger Forum:

flh79

Blackhawk
I need to know what these are worth please. I have 3 Kelly Glenn-Kimbro posters w/her holding the Ruger PC-9 Carbine. Next up is her holding the Ruger 77/44 44 mag rifle- 3 of them. Next is the fifty year banners/posters white w/ 1949-1999 on them-2 of them. Next is the Ruger banners/posters Red & black,-2 of them. I've had these since 1999 and they have been stored in the round tube that I received them in. They are in perfect condition, no tears or rips, and not signed. I have one person on here that wants 1 of each. I'm hoping someone here can give me an honest answer on what they are worth. I will ship them in a cardboard tube so they do not get damaged. I haven't seen these anywhere in quite some time. Thanks
David

contender

Ruger Guru
The posters sell infrequently ,, and depending upon which one,, can be more or less than others.
Some,, as little as $10,, and some as much as $50.

I'd have to look to see what years those are,, except of course the 1999 ones. I think the red & black ones were sent to dealers.

contender

Ruger Guru
Ok, the poster with Kelly & the PC-9 carbine is 1997. The one with the 77/44,, I'd need to dig out my actual posters to know for sure. (I'm using her book, which has all the posters shown.) Is it the one where she's sitting on something looking left,, or is it the one with her kneeling beside a dog? The sitting one is 1996,, and the one with the dog is 1994.

Edit,, I didn't find a poster with the 77/44. I DID find the one with the 96/-- models listed. And,, there is a 2003 one with the new semi-auto 44.

flh79

Blackhawk
Okay, Here we go. Sorry for delay, been really busy.
The poster with the 77/44 she is dressed in her cowboy garb, chaps, cowboy hat, handgun in holster, and standing beside her horse. The PC-9 it looks like she is at an indoor range dressed in a light tan blazer with white pants and blouse, hair braided and off to one side. Any info is helpful.
Thanks
David

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
powder smoke said:
How about Joe Bowman "The Straight Shooter" and Melisa Dragoo? I got some those signed!

If you want to sell the Joe Bowman poster, PM me with a price. I have no idea what they are worth maybe Contender could help with that.
Thanks,
Terry

contender

Ruger Guru
Ok, the poster with Kelly & the 77/44 is from 1998. As for the Melissa & Joe ones,, I have some,, but like the Kelly posters,, no idea as to values. Posting them for sale on sleezbay may be the best option.

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
contender said:
Ok, the poster with Kelly & the 77/44 is from 1998. As for the Melissa & Joe ones,, I have some,, but like the Kelly posters,, no idea as to values. Posting them for sale on sleezbay may be the best option.

Please give us a heads up if you post them on ebay!
Thanks
Terry