Kelly Glenn-Kimbro - why she was not at SHOT

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys - if any of you have Kelly Glenn Kimbro's address... send her a get well card.

Here is what I heard at SHOT.

Kelly was not there, and when I asked about her, found that she had been a mule accident on December 30th.

Seems that she was trying to mount her mule from a rock while out leading a hunt. The rock rolled, and hit the mules leg while she was half on, half off. Took off with her not in the saddle nor able to pull herself up. It dropped, rolled and stomped to get a way. She ended up with a double fracture of her leg, and a broken eye socket. She was 6 hours away from help, with an angry mule and a leg that was pointed the wrong way.

They got her help, but it was a long while. She has had two (at least) surgeries and god knows what else. if someone has an instagram account. I understand that Mackenzie is posting status there.

So Prayers, and if you have an address... how about you let us all send cards to you, for you to forward? I am not asking you to share her address, but for you to let us use it through you.

Thanks and my heart is heavy on this news....

Amanda

Thank you Amanda, , there has been story as well as follow up over here.........

http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=233264

since New Years Eve, and circlergrugers and [email protected]/22 have been giving us great ,and good news updates, Kelly is a wonderful girl, great person, and sad to know one of our "ladies," gets hurt............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts