SOLD Karma Winner is Picked!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Great Karma! I already own that book, so no need to add my name.

I always found it amusing the Irish felt they needed an "official" day to imbibe! One Irish friend always said the Irish only drink on one day a year, but they can't remember which one so they make sure all their bases are covered.(y):ROFLMAO:;)

crstrode

Single-Sixer
Well....next week is St. Patrick's Day and being an Irishman myself I am compelled to Post a St.Paddys Day Karma! Next Friday the 17th, at Noon! I'll be having a few St. Patty Days libations... We will draw the lucky winner! Up for Karma Grabs is "Know Your Rugers Vol # 1. By J.C. Dougan. only one RULE ! sign up! Ill have my lovely Irish bride Susan pull the winner. (maiden name O'Malley) and, I'll pay the postage to you. Good O' Luck to you all, says this old Irish guy!........ If your that skeptical guy that wondering? is that guy really an Irishman. ill post some proof !
A tip o' the hat to you, from one Irishman to another. Great-Great Grandpa 'Irish John Biggerstaff' is crossing the clovers for my name to be pulled from the hat..

Well....next week is St. Patrick's Day and being an Irishman myself I am compelled to Post a St.Paddys Day Karma! Next Friday the 17th, at Noon! I'll be having a few St. Patty Days libations... We will draw the lucky winner! Up for Karma Grabs is "Know Your Rugers Vol # 1. By J.C. Dougan. only one RULE ! sign up! Ill have my lovely Irish bride Susan pull the winner. (maiden name O'Malley) and, I'll pay the postage to you. Good O' Luck to you all, says this old Irish guy!........ If your that skeptical guy that wondering? is that guy really an Irishman. ill post some proof !
Please put my name in the hat!
Thanks for the karma!

lovemydals

Buckeye
Please add my name. I have this copy, but it will make a nice gift to a fellow Ruger fan.

LMD

Latest posts