Karma on Behalf of RoninPA***Al James Winner***

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Bear Paw Jack

Hawkeye
Talking to Ron recently and he helped me procure an item that I've wanted for quite some time. Turns out it came with a Simmons Scope. I won't use a scope on this item so I thought I'd make it a KARMA. He didn't charge me for the scope and since I have no use for it I'd like to offer it from RoninPA. He's an exceptionally generous man and has helped me in the past. The Karma is for a Simmons model # 1020 3-9 X 32 WA. The scope is in good condition and appears plenty clear. I would like this scope to go to a youngster for a 22 or something similar. You are on your honor if you put your name in, to see that, that's where it goes. Please tell us about the youngster this will go to and if drawn I will mail it out on behalf of Ron.
When I say something similar I'm thinking a 223, 243, 30-30m maybe pistol calibers, but it would certainly serve the purpose.
Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Please place me in the list of hopefuls. This would be going to my great granddaughters Morgan and Alice. These are the daughters of Chris who many have met at the Gathering. My back yard is their 'range' for their air rifles when they visit me.
oSOHqKMt.jpg
xJgfAhzt.jpg

Last edited:
BPJ, thank you for including me to help in the karma. I would say, since it's summer and coming on a holiday weekend that we give the sign up period two weeks or so to let as many people see it as possible. What say we pick a winner on the evening of July 18? I be getting back from the ROCS show at OGCA that morning then.

Thanatos

Bearcat
Please place me in the list of hopefuls. This would be going to my great granddaughters Morgan and Alice. These are the daughters of Chris who many have met at the Gathering. My back yard is their 'range' for their air rifles when they visit me.
oSOHqKMt.jpg
xJgfAhzt.jpg
You grand daughters a beautiful, i hope you get the scope.
So many kind people here.
Cheers.

Ride1949

Blackhawk
Don't put me in. I'd just like to compliment both you gentlemen on this generous Karma.

protoolman

Hunter
Well you could add me to the karma. My niece is about 12 and has a .22 that could use a scope.

Watchman

Buckeye
I have a grand nephew that just graduated from high school out in Oregon. I'm sure he would love to upgrade from the 4x small tube scope on his 10/22. Please include him (Aden) in this karma. And thanks to you both!

Al James

Buckeye
My son's birthday is tomorrow. He is 11 and getting a 10-22...of course. I'm guessing he'll be asking for a scope as soon as he gets the rifle out of the box. Thanks and good luck to everyone!

OK, I'm back from the OGCA show (we had a GREAT time, lots of great ROCS exhibits and a great dinner/auctions on Sat night). I'll put the names in a hat and let the wife draw one out tomorrow. By this time tomorrow (I have to open the shop for customers AND unpack/put away my show display and everything I found at the from the show) I'll publish the lucky winner and BPJ will take it from there.