KARMA Drawing: XR3-RED Buckeye Burl Grips

Help Support Ruger Forum:

pvtschultz

Blackhawk
The lucky winner is Sugar River. Thank you everyone for participating. I have another set of grips just about ready to give away so stay tuned.

It's that giving time of year again and I'm way past due to raffle off a set of grips. So, I'm going to give away two sets, this set for the XR3-RED grip frame and then a set for the New Vaquero "New-XR3". Drawing will be 12/17 and I'll try to get them to the lucky winner by Christmas.

This set of grips is made from stabilized Buckeye Burl. The set isn't perfect. I needed to fill in a void along the back strap with epoxy and I got a little carried away with the sanding block. Nonetheless, they are still a very nice set of grips.

To participate in the drawing, just post a quick and simple "Put me in the hat" or something similar. I will count the total number of entries and use Excel to generate a random number to select the winner.

Blackhawk_Buckeye_Grips_1.JPG

Blackhawk_Buckeye_Grips_2.JPG

Blackhawk_Buckeye_Grips_3.JPG

nvbirdman

Blackhawk
I have regular size Blackhawks, and a New Vaquero so please throw my name in for either one. Thank you from all forum members.

eveled

Hawkeye
They're beautiful, I'd love a chance to own them. Count me in. Thanks.

RODNUT

Bearcat
This is very nice of you, please put me in for the new vaquero grips. thanks.