KARMA: Custom Stabilized Redwood Grips! Winner = jimbo1096!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

pvtschultz

Blackhawk
And the winner is jimbo1096!

In keeping with my centenial tradition, I am giving away another set of grips now that I have surpassed the 400 mark. I'd like to thank the members of this forum whom have purchased my grips for their patronage and I would especially like to thank the few here that own a handfull or more of my grips. In the upcoming week I will be revamping my website to better reflect the way that I've been doing most of my business by returning to an eBay based hosting (I know many of you really love eBay) while maintaining direct sales and even side selling of eBay listings. But the finer print will be on my site, which isn't why you're here.

A few months ago I ordered a gorgeous slab of reclaimed old growth redwood and sent it off to be stabilized. I'm in the process now of applying the finish to the first set of grips and decided that this material would be a nice one to give away. Below are a couple pics of how the first set of grips are turning out. The finish is still being applied, but I think that you'll get the idea from the pics.

I'll make a pair of grips for the winner of the drawing for any grip frame that I currently offer: XR3, XR3-Red, SBH Dragoon, "New" XR3 (New Vaquero), and if you're willing to ship me your grip frame, the BISLEY!

I'll draw a name sometime during the evening of 03/21/2010. All that you need to do is say, "Put me in!" and I'll do the rest.

401-1.jpg

401-2.jpg

401-3.jpg
[/b]

jforwel

Bearcat
I have a set of your Birdseye maple and would love to have another set made from Redwood, put me in please, thanks.