K10/22RBIW

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Kleiss1

Bearcat
Found it on a S&W site. Stainless international. Walnut stock with stainless barrel. Black trigger group with extended mag. release.
Red rubber pad. Anyone have any information on this one? Won't let me post pictures yet I guess. Ser. # 0008-059xxx. Thanks for any help.

Those have been around for awhile.. The ones with the red pads, stainless, and black poly trigger group, were released around 2010-11 I believe, although that serial is from 2017. Lots of them went trough Walmart. I picked up one in 2013, it's still NIB. (Don't know what I was thinking).

4-carbine.jpg

I just cut and paste the url from the image host or web space and paste it into the image tags that are in the full editor here. Actually I just type the "img" - "/img" tags myself (use square brackets, not quotes)

URL = "http://www.wherever-the-photo-is.com". Think of it as another name for address or location.

Actually if you quote me (don't click submit) and then look in the reply box in the text you will see the URL/Address and the name of the pic I posted.