K1-B-BBZ 7mm/08

Help Support Ruger Forum:

chet15

Hawkeye
Looks like it was a distributor special for Acusport. The only s/n I've had reported is 133-864xx (this info will be part of the revised references. Am about 1/2 done printing these at this time, so looks like a mailing date of sometime next week hopefully).
Chet15

208packinheat

Single-Sixer
Not familiar with the K1-B-BBZ. I presume the "K" will say it is a stainless version of something, new or old version I do not know???

I have (as started in a thread today) an m77 tang, 77 prefix 7mm/08, and trying to figure out if plentiful or somewhat uncommon. :?:

208packinheat

Single-Sixer
Not familiar with the K1-B-BBZ. I presume the "K" will say it is a stainless version of something, new or old version I do not know???

I have (as started in a thread today) an m77 tang, 77 prefix 7mm/08, and trying to figure out if plentiful or somewhat uncommon. :?:

Are we talkin' M77s here?

rugerdczr

Blackhawk
This Thread is about a Ruger NO 1 Stainless 7mm/08 I have two of them and only heard of one other. The 7mm/08 you have is a M77R The one I have has Prefix 771

208packinheat

Single-Sixer
Kool, and thanks rugerdczr, I am totally not familiar with No. 1s, I have taken a likin' to the old bolt gun. As I mentioned, I started a thread ("question..." on this topic, trying to understand the gun I do have. Yes it is an "R" and I just have not given it much thought until some recent research.

Thanks,