just recently joined here and look what you've done to me

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jpb in me

Single-Sixer
IMG_0163.jpg

I know I have the same problem. It's especially "hard" for me to look at those gun/knife combo threads...Anyway, nice collection so far. You need a Mark III or Single Six. How do you like the LCR? Can I see the beginnings of a cylinder ring?

jpb in me

Single-Sixer
Have only fired the sp101 as of yet. Traded a rifle for the other two today. The gp100 and LCR are new, unfired.
redstick, the top two are 357/38 cal and the smallest one is 38+p

jpb in me

Single-Sixer
redstick, no laser on it. Once had a smith 38 with a crimson trace and don't think I would buy another. I know its just one of my quirks, but I would rather change out my front sight with something brighter and learn to shoot it instinctively rather than rely on a battery operated light.

Redstick

Single-Sixer
jpb in me":24z7wehh said:
ps. not putting down crimson trace.... they work great btw

I've got a set of those, but never use 'em. I'm doing some BEADWERK on a knife sheath that'd match the SP's grips nicely!

callshot

Blackhawk
jpb, there has been a few threads here about Dutch oven cooking over the years. If you get into it, you will not have money or room for very many more hand guns. Steve

RugerBoi

Single-Sixer
Heliman..Don't tell him any of the bad stuff...just put him in touch with Terry T. He'll get that little pile a growing....RB