Just like new….

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bubbaokie

Bearcat
Was on here off and on several years ago. Wandered in today to check things out. Been fighting boredom….fighting cancer and enjoy visiting and yacking on forums. Been a gun nut forever……just ask my wife….LOL
Anyway there is several (probably 6-8) older 77's in the vault, along with 8 or so Ruger SA's, some of them Bisleys and some Birdheads. A couple of Ruger 45 acp's, and a couple of 22 auto's.
I am looking for a stock for an older 77 RL 250-3000. I gave this gun to youngest grandson (12) last week and need to shorten LOP for him. If any of you boys have one laying around, I would be interested in purchasing it. Not too picky on condition…

Last edited:

hittman

Staff member
Welcome back.

You'll do better with your search by putting a WTB ad in the Classified section.

Paul B

Hunter
I can't help you on finding a stock but I can offer prayers for your fight with cancer. I just finished a bout with chemo and the latest MRI showed the tumor to be totally gone. Doc wants to do some radiation as a back up to the chemo. Hopefully I can get away with not having surgery after the radiation.
Paul B.

eveled

Hawkeye
He's 12? By the time you find a stock and cut it down he will be 13 and 6 feet tall.

At least that is what happened with my boys. Both tower over me.