Just for fun

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I'm still laughing at how this happened. Look closely at this picture, I was out in my back woods at the beaver pond last fall seeing what damage those little bastages had done to the trees and I captured a picture of Bigfoot the Monster standing on the other side. Do you see anything odd ??

Monster at the pond FullSizeR.jpg

Ride1949

Blackhawk
Look at the size of those ears! o_O Some of the old Juniper around here come in some real interesting shapes. Good shot.

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
Right side up, upside down, I don't get it at all. Somebody is going to have to explain it to me. Beautiful picture though.

jimbo1096

Hunter
^^^
The stump as shown middle right looks like a monster with big ears
The picture is actually upside down as posted and doesn't show the same when rotated. You can see it as just a stump at the waters edge.

Neat photo, around here that would be a mosquito heaven.

Monster at the pond FullSizeR.jpg

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
^^^^^^

I like what you did there Jimbo. Thanks. I can see clearly now, the fog has gone. I guess when I tried to turn my head up side down it did something to my brain. :)

eveled

Hunter
I could tell something was wrong but couldn’t figure it out at all. Its really freaky how different the pictures look.

harley08

Single-Sixer
I'm still laughing at how this happened. Look closely at this picture, I was out in my back woods at the beaver pond last fall seeing what damage those little bastages had done to the trees and I captured a picture of Bigfoot the Monster standing on the other side. Do you see anything odd ??

View attachment 6760
Great picture, next time turn your camera over! - LOL