Jewelry for wifes finger...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Hawkencougar2

Bearcat
trigger finger that is.

She hinted she wanted something shiny that is for a finger on her hand. I figured it out right away and ran out to get it. Can't wait to see the look on her face.

ruger002.jpg

dougader

Hunter
When I read the subject of this post, a nice, new, shiny gun is exactly what I was thinking. That ought to look perfect!

tookalisten

Blackhawk
Good job; I should show this post to my wife so she will get envious enough and want one too!

Swampbilly

Single-Sixer
Either you already know your wife has a great sense of humor (and have a ring in your back pocket for the recovery)...or you like living on the edge.

Good luck...can't wait for the "blow by blow" (literally?) report of how this one works out.

Regards,

MD

americal

Hunter
If her finger gets on the trigger :shock: well she MIGHT let you live :!: Well Ringo you look like somebody just walked over your grave--Doc Holliday to Ringo TOMESTONE :lol:

contender

Ruger Guru
When is the funeral?
Miss Penny loves guns,, but if she asked for a shiny thing for her finger, and I gave her a gun,,, she'd inherit a large Ruger collection.

LTB45

Bearcat
I think that she will be happy with it!! If she doesn't like it let me know, I will make sure that it goes to good use!!!

joe812

Single-Sixer
I wouldn't do that to my wife if she hinted she wanted something shiny. No siree, I taught her how to shoot! :lol:

Knuckles

Buckeye
Hawkencougar2":2iacwdv5 said:
trigger finger that is.

She hinted she wanted something shiny that is for a finger on her hand. I figured it out right away and ran out to get it. Can't wait to see the look on her face.

You got me... :lol:

ruger002.jpg