Jeff Quinn 44spcl information

Help Support Ruger Forum:

agianfortone

Bearcat
I knew Jeff, and kinda wanted one of those guns. But other guns with stronger desires have prevailed.
It's a NICE offering,, and I do hope to see it go to a collector who'd appreciate it.
I didn't put it the Classified section here yet, truth be known I was kinda lost finding the "new topic" button. 🫣 I'm gonna see if there's interest here in the forum then try to let someone get acquire it.

V/r
Nico

agianfortone

Bearcat
I just read the info on this gun on the Quinn family's Gunblast site. It's MSRP was $949 in 2021 if that helps your calculations.
Thank you for your time looking it up, that's about what I paid for it at my LGS and would like to let it transfer to someone to add to their collection for.

V/r
Nico

agianfortone

Bearcat
I knew Jeff, and kinda wanted one of those guns. But other guns with stronger desires have prevailed.
It's a NICE offering,, and I do hope to see it go to a collector who'd appreciate it.
I sent Mr Boge? I think that's correct and asked respectfully if he knew of anyone who'd like to acquire it? I figure that's close enough than the open market and it'll get put up for sure. I feel good about that.

V/r

Actually, Boge is his first name. But he won't mind. :D

Calling someone Mr. "their first name", .e.g. Mr. Bob, is a show of respect. As a youth I was taught to call friends of my father's Mr. Ed, Mr. Paul, etc. This was a less formal way of maintaining decorum between the youngsters and their elders.

Last edited:

agianfortone

Bearcat
Calling someone Mr. "their first name", .e.g. Mr. Bob, is a show of respect. As a youth I was taught to call friends of my father's Mr. Ed, Mr. Paul, etc. This was formal way of maintaining decorum between the youngsters and their elders.
Sure is and being a Combat Vet and Respectful I often don't make corrections in regards to my own posts. Thank you for doing so, I'm still grinning.

V/r
Tony

agianfortone

Bearcat
Thank you again, Mr Quinn responded and I'm currently awaiting further responses. I'll leave the classified up for now but I noted that I had an Email out on response from him.

Thank you.

V/R
Anthony

agianfortone

Bearcat
I've never seen anything like that and was very pleased where it went and how, they'll have my support and it'll always make for a great story to tell.

agianfortone

Bearcat
I absolutely did. I'll have to hang around and post some of my wheel guns and levers. I might be able to add a little flare or decency that obviously runs through here yet is… a little on the lite side out there, still gonna keep it on a swivel though. 😬.

Latest posts