Jamison brass????

Help Support Ruger Forum:

NCMountains

Bearcat
Anyone know anything about Jamison brass? They were the only folks I could find that has .357 brass so I bought a few hundred casings to give a whirl.

They seem to get some favorable feedback on their site but I am always suspicious of site owned feedback. Call me a conspiracy theorist but until I see first hand I tend to walk on the cautious side. I figure for the money I would try them out though.

Any feedback is welcomed. Oh, Merry Christmas to all here!

GP100man

Buckeye
I read a negative feed back on 357max brass the rims on some were too thick for the shellholder.

I personally have no experince with Jamison Industeries brass .

Merry Christmas to you & ALL !!!

NCMountains

Bearcat
I am awaiting for more Starline to come in. Problem is it is/has been out for sometime. Found Jamison brass in .357 and will give it a try. What the heck............may be decent stuff.

Divernhunter":c0x7luob said:
I buy Starline brass and have always been happy with the brass and the price.

BearStopper

Blackhawk
I needed some obsolete brass for a Remington model 8 rifle in 25 Remington and they did a run of it. Using loads well below minimum I experienced case head seperations on most cases on the first firing. They had me send some of the seperated cases back for inspection and determined that the brass was indeed bad so they fully refunded me for 200 pieces since they would not be running this cartridge for some time.
They were nice and professional so no worries if you have an issue. I heard of the complaint of difficulty getting their brass to fit in the shellholder too but didnt have that problem myself.

Latest posts